More From Zbigniew Brzezinski
- "Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers."
- "I think it is important to ask ourselves as citizens, not as Democrats attacking the administration, but as citizens, whether a world power can really provide global leadership on the basis of fear and anxiety?"
- "We should be therefore supporting a larger Europe, and in so doing we should strive to expand the zone of peace and prosperity in the world which is the necessary foundation for a stable international system in which our leadership could be fruitfully exercised."
More In Relationship
- "Afghanistan is going to be here a long time, and what’s critical is that Afghanistan’s relationship with its neighbors are, to the maximum extent they can be, constructive and operationally useful."― John R. Allen
- "I knew that Steve Harvey had a good, solid message to share, and I wanted to use my knowledge and skills as a relationship author to help him bring his message to those who were willing to receive it."― Denene Millner
- "Our relationship to reality and to our experience is all based upon the ideas in our mind that we’re always trying to live up to."― Andrew Cohen