More From Zach Wamp
- "Failure to properly control our borders costs citizens in many ways: schools become overcrowded, medical resources are stretched too thin, other government services are overtaxed, and taxes increase further."
- "Before I begin talking about the threats we face, the vulnerabilities that we have, and frankly the courage of the men and women in uniform that stand in harm’s way on behalf of a very grateful Nation, let me first honor the sacrifices of September 11."
- "Today the people from my State of Tennessee would listen to this debate, or even talk about a reference to God on our money or in the Halls of Congress or in our Pledge and say, please, let common sense and logic win the day and prevail versus legal mumbo jumbo."
More In Peace
- "The lessons from the peace process are clear; whatever life throws at us, our individual responses will be all the stronger for working together and sharing the load."― Queen Elizabeth II
- "You can’t make war in the Middle East without Egypt and you can’t make peace without Syria."― Henry A. Kissinger
- "In the long-run every Government is the exact symbol of its People, with their wisdom and unwisdom; we have to say, Like People like Government."― Thomas Carlyle