More From Zach Braff
- "Everyone has a warped vision of Hollywood and what success in Hollywood is like."
- "I had a very funny family."
- "As a kid who wasn’t into sports, at school I felt almost alienated at times, whereas in the theatre community there was this amazing sense of camaraderie. Early on, we would go to rehearsals with my dad and I was like the mascot for the backstage crew. That was a big part of my childhood, so I dreamed of one day doing a play in London."
More In Movies
- "I don’t really have a schedule of when I want to show my children my movies."― Steven Spielberg
- "I love watching the Bond movies obviously and I grew up reading the books as a kid. I’ve always loved them because of that."― Danny Boyle
- "Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him."― Dean Koontz