More From Zach Braff
- "The best way to travel abroad is to live with the locals."
- "I had no interest in sports so I didn’t make friends in that traditional way where kids are in public school and they go and they join clubs, and play sports. So I kind of had to find my own way to make friends and get attention and so I just was the class clown."
- "As a kid who wasn’t into sports, at school I felt almost alienated at times, whereas in the theatre community there was this amazing sense of camaraderie. Early on, we would go to rehearsals with my dad and I was like the mascot for the backstage crew. That was a big part of my childhood, so I dreamed of one day doing a play in London."
More In Movies
- "I guess you just feel like there’s a whole story that’s not being told in movies. You’re only seeing the macho guy version of a story that from the woman’s side, may be completely different."― Heather Graham
- "As a kid, I liked the ‘Halloween’ movies and ‘Nightmare On Elm Street’ and all that kind of stuff. But as an adult, I really don’t watch much horror, to be honest."― Corey Feldman
- "I would describe myself as emotional and highly strung. If something upsets me, it really upsets me. If something makes me angry, I get really angry. But it’s all very upfront. I can’t hide it. I’m also loyal and I hope I’m fun."― Nicole Kidman