More From Yani Tseng
- "When I was 7, my dad asked his friend to teach me. I played my first tournament competition when I was 8. I remember I shot around 125."
- "I am very happy since when I am in different cities I can experience and learn different cultures!"
- "I hope one day I will host my own charity event to give back to society."
More In Attitude
- "We submit to the majority because we have to. But we are not compelled to call our attitude of subjection a posture of respect."― Ambrose Bierce
- "That attitude does not exist so much today, but in those days there was a very sharp distinction between basic physics and applied physics. Columbia did not deal with applied physics."― Gordon Gould
- "We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them."― Elbert Hubbard