More From Yakov Smirnoff
- "We may have forgotten how to feel. Nobody is teaching us how to live happily ever after, as we’ve heard in fairy tales."
- "I like American women. They do things sexually Russian girls never dream of doing – like showering."
- "My father described this tall lady who stands in the middle of the New York harbor, holding high a torch to welcome people seeking freedom in America. I instantly fell in love."
More In Education
- "By education most have been misled; So they believe, because they were bred. The priest continues where the nurse began, And thus the child imposes on the man."― John Dryden
- "It is only through such real-life daily struggles and challenges that a genuine sensitivity to human rights can be inculcated. This is a truth that is not limited to school education: it applies to all of us."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "The American Dream is still alive out there, and hard work will get you there. You don’t necessarily need to have an Ivy League education or to have millions of dollars startup money. It can be done with an idea, hard work and determination."― Bill Rancic