More From Yakov Smirnoff
- "My father described this tall lady who stands in the middle of the New York harbor, holding high a torch to welcome people seeking freedom in America. I instantly fell in love."
- "We have been learning since we were children how to make money, buy things, build things. The whole education system is set up to teach us how to think, not to feel."
- "We may have forgotten how to feel. Nobody is teaching us how to live happily ever after, as we’ve heard in fairy tales."
More In Women
- "I’m 65 and I guess that puts me in with the geriatrics. But if there were fifteen months in every year, I’d only be 48. That’s the trouble with us. We number everything. Take women, for example. I think they deserve to have more than twelve years between the ages of 28 and 40."― James Thurber
- "For women’s tears are but the sweat of eyes."― Juvenal
- "A lot of very beautiful women can be a pain because all they’re thinking about is how they look."― Emma Thompson