More From Wynton Marsalis
- "What I really have in my head, my imagination, my understanding of music, I never really get that out."
- "There are forces all around you who wish to exploit division, rob you of your freedom, and tell you what to think. But young folks can rekindle the weary spirit of a slumbering nation."
- "When did we begin to lose faith in our ability to effect change?"
More In Education
- "Everybody has a weakness. Mine is food."― Salma Hayek
- "All provisions of federal, state or local law requiring or permitting discrimination in public education must yield."― Earl Warren
- "You cannot blame the mismanagement of the economy or the fact that we have not invested adequately in education in order to give our people the knowledge, the skills and the technology that they need in order to be able to use the resources that Africa has to gain wealth."― Wangari Maathai