More From Woody Allen
- "It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more."
- "Most of the time I don’t have much fun. The rest of the time I don’t have any fun at all."
- "On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down ."
More In God
- "It’s a mystery. That’s the first thing that interests me about the idea of God. If there is one, it’s mysterious and powerful and awesome to even consider the concept, and you have to take it seriously."― Stephen King
- "Every morning I wake up and thank God."― Aaron Neville
- "I’m not the judge. You know, God didn’t tell me to go around judging everybody."― Joel Osteen