More From Woody Allen
- "Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good."
- "There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?"
- "I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."
More In Death
- "I think it’s pretentious to create art just for the sake of stroking the artists ego."― Lou Reed
- "My brother was a great favorite with everybody, and his death cast a gloom upon the whole neighborhood."― Buffalo Bill
- "Why would you be afraid of death? It would be an inconvenience. I have a lot of undone things and it’s bound to get in the way. But, no, it doesn’t scare me at all."― David Carradine