More From Woody Allen
- "It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more."
- "I don’t believe in the after life, although I am bringing a change of underwear."
- "Right now it’s only a notion, but I think I can get the money to make it into a concept, and later turn it into an idea."
More In Death
- "A man should be mourned at his birth, not at his death."― Charles de Secondat
- "Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself."― James Anthony Froude
- "Everybody thinks I’m at death’s door, but I’m not. There’s nothing seriously wrong with me, and my heart is in 100 percent working order. Anything else you may hear is a damn lie!"― Bobby Darin