More From Woodrow Wilson
- "We have not given science too big a place in our education, but we have made a perilous mistake in giving it too great a preponderance in method in every other branch of study."
- "I will not speak with disrespect of the Republican Party. I always speak with respect of the past."
- "There can be no equality or opportunity if men and women and children be not shielded in their lives from the consequences of great industrial and social processes which they cannot alter, control, or singly cope with."
More In Religion
- "True Americanism is opposed utterly to any political divisions resting on race and religion."― Henry Cabot Lodge
- "If there ever was a militant religion, it was that of early New England."― Paul Harris
- "Kinsey was trying to study sex scientifically, get rid of the overlay of culture and religion."― Bill Condon