More From Winston Churchill
- "Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse."
- "I am never going to have anything more to do with politics or politicians. When this war is over I shall confine myself entirely to writing and painting."
- "Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have."
More In Good
- "A man, to be greatly good, must imagine intensely and comprehensively; he must put himself in the place of another and of many others; the pains and pleasures of his species must become his own."― Percy Bysshe Shelley
- "There is no better proof of a man’s being truly good than his desiring to be constantly under the observation of good men."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves. Nothing is often a good thing to say, and always a clever thing to say."― Will Durant