More From Winston Churchill
- "For good or for ill, air mastery is today the supreme expression of military power and fleets and armies, however vital and important, must accept a subordinate rank."
- "Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on."
- "Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse."
More In Courage
- "Courage and conviction are powerful weapons against an enemy who depends only on fists or guns. Animals know when you are afraid; a coward knows when you are not."― David Seabury
- "The strangest, most generous, and proudest of all virtues is true courage."― Michel de Montaigne
- "A wise woman recognizes when her life is out of balance and summons the courage to act to correct it, she knows the meaning of true generosity, happiness is the reward for a life lived in harmony, with a courage and grace."― Suze Orman