More From Wilson Mizner
- "All anger is not sinful, because some degree of it, and on some occasions, is inevitable. But it becomes sinful and contradicts the rule of Scripture when it is conceived upon slight and inadequate provocation, and when it continues long."
- "God help those who do not help themselves."
- "Those who welcome death have only tried it from the ears up."
More In Art
- "I’ve been called many names like perfectionist, difficult and obsessive. I think it takes obsession, takes searching for the details for any artist to be good."― Barbra Streisand
- "I love art dealers. In some ways, they’re my favorite people in the art world. Really. I love that they put their money where their taste is, create their own aesthetic universes, support artists, employ people, and do all of this while letting us see art for free. Many are visionaries."― Jerry Saltz
- "Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."― Khalil Gibran