More From Willie Aames
- "I remember thinking, That’s what I need – and that hope was in Jesus Christ."
- "God continues to work miracles in my life."
- "I didn’t want to be the typical teen idol. I didn’t want to be Leif Garrett. I didn’t want to be Shaun Cassidy, David Cassidy or Parker Stevenson. I wanted to do my own thing."
More In Death
- "Death may be the greatest of all human blessings."― Socrates
- "I just finished my homework fast, I was bored to death. There wasn’t 500 channels so there was a thing for a librarian to teach a kid like me about reading. I started reading early and I read all the time, because I love it."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Perhaps we don’t need these religious concoctions to pillow the fear of death. Just the fact that there is an unknown, and something greater, can bring a feeling of peace. That’s enough for me."― Brad Pitt