More From Willie Aames
- "I get scared to death when I see people who say they’ve found Jesus Christ, and they’re out there, and I wonder, who’s teaching them? Who’s mentoring them?"
- "God continues to work miracles in my life."
- "They did interviews with my wife and daughter-they were genuinely in fear of me having a heart attack, working 20 hours a day, eating fast food."
More In God
- "Our marriage is grounded in the word of God. That’s really it. God is the core of our marriage, and the foundation and the blueprint for it is how we live, and being open and honest and communicating, but ultimately doing what pleases God, and not in a selfish manner."― Candace Cameron Bure
- "God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform. He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the storm."― William Cowper
- "Trust in God – she will provide."― Emmeline Pankhurst