More From William Wordsworth
- "Life is divided into three terms – that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present to live better in the future."
- "In modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn’t know what he is doing."
- "The human mind is capable of excitement without the application of gross and violent stimulants; and he must have a very faint perception of its beauty and dignity who does not know this."
More In Life
- "What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself."― Mark Twain
- "You know, when my dad was a racing fan in Australia he would follow Jack Brabham and sometimes only hear if he won two days after a race – when the result finally appeared in his newspaper. These days I can tweet something and it’s all over the world in seconds."― Mark Webber
- "The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream."― Tommy Hilfiger