More From William Shakespeare
- "I were better to be eaten to death with a rust than to be scoured to nothing with perpetual motion."
- "The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils."
- "Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
More In Patience
- "With several different kinds of poetry to choose from, a man would decide that he would like best to be an epic poet, and he would set out, in conscious determination, on an epic poem."― Lascelles Abercrombie
- "Anybody can have a birthday. It requires nothing. Murderers have birthdays. It’s the opposite of anything that I believe in. And I don’t like at work where you stop everything to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to someone. I feel like that’s for children."― Mindy Kaling
- "Speaking from my experience as a person involved for a long time in building the European Union, it is important to have patience and efforts to build a community of nations."― Giorgio Napolitano