More From William Scranton
- "Nobody could tell us or really had a very good idea, if there were a massive release of radiation, what kind of medical treatment people were going to need and this or that, or, indeed, whether there would be medical personnel around."
- "By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it."
- "I was scheduled to give my first official press conference that morning anyway, ’cause I was chairman of the Governors Energy Council and I was making a press conference with regard to energy policy."
More In Morning
- "It’s not easy waking up every single morning knowing what you’re going to put your body through and having to do it. We don’t have days off."― Bryan Clay
- "Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them."― William Arthur Ward
- "I like to wake up each morning feeling a new man."― Jean Harlow