More From William Scranton
- "And if you’re not going to have a clear health threat, you don’t want to panic people."
- "And at ten, or whatever time, in the morning we had the press conference, what we knew is there had been an incident at Three Mile Island, that it was shut down, that there was water that had escaped but it was contained."
- "The value of government to the people it serves is in direct relationship to the interest citizens themselves display in the affairs of state."
More In Morning
- "The United States dollar took another pounding on German, French and British exchanges this morning, hitting the lowest point ever known in West Germany."― Gordon Sinclair
- "It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner."― Jonas Salk
- "You wrestle one night, get up the next morning and fly out to the next city. You try to work out, you try to get some food into you and, lo and behold, you have to go work again. You are living out of a suitcase."― Bill Goldberg