More From William Scranton
- "What I had said in the morning was that this is what we know has happened, but there has been no significant off-site release. Only to find out moments later that, in fact, there had been an off-site release. I still haven’t gotten over that."
- "Another very strong image from the first day was giving my initial press conference in the morning – going down and finding out that everything I had said, the essence of what I had said, was wrong."
- "And if you’re not going to have a clear health threat, you don’t want to panic people."
More In Morning
- "I did that for 40 years or more. I never had any writer’s block. I got up in the morning, sat down at the typewriter – now, computer – lit up a cigarette."― Frederik Pohl
- "Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night’s repose."― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Training is full-on. Some days I really don’t want to get out of bed and hit that track again. Sunday and Monday morning sessions are always horrible. But who really looks forward to going to work on a Monday morning?"― Jessica Ennis