More From William S. Burroughs
- "The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values."
- "The way to kill a man or a nation is to cut off his dreams, the way the whites are taking care of the Indians: killing their dreams, their magic, their familiar spirits."
- "After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
More In Happiness
- "I don’t know the true meaning of happiness."― Jonathan Davis
- "I was actually the one who decided to move to LA. Mom and I were driving on Sunset Boulevard during one of our trips back to see her family, and I said, ‘Can we just stay?’ So we did."― Lily Collins
- "I don’t think that sin and pursuing happiness are not necessarily the same thing."― Dan Savage