More From William S. Burroughs
- "After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
- "Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can’t mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to mind, any more than a smallpox virus has."
- "Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact."
More In Happiness
- "A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories."― Honore de Balzac
- "The U. S. Constitution doesn’t guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself."― Benjamin Franklin
- "Heaven takes care that no man secures happiness by crime."― Vittorio Alfieri