More From William O. Douglas
- "Tell the FBI that the kidnappers should pick out a judge that Nixon wants back."
- "One who comes to the Court must come to adore, not to protest. That’s the new gloss on the 1st Amendment."
- "Marriage is a coming together for better or for worse, hopefully enduring, and intimate to the degree of being sacred."
More In Politics
- "Politics, as a practise, whatever its professions, has always been the systematic organization of hatreds."― Henry Adams
- "My philosophy comes from a worldview that looks at the world as one. It’s a holistic view that sees the world as interconnected and interdependent and integrated in so many different ways, which informs my politics."― Dennis Kucinich
- "The Vice-Presidency is sort of like the last cookie on the plate. Everybody insists he won’t take it, but somebody always does."― Bill Vaughan