More From William Lyon Mackenzie King
- "Where there is little or no public opinion, there is likely to be bad government, which sooner or later becomes autocratic government."
- "Until the control of the issue of currency and credit is restored to government and recognized as its most conspicuous and sacred responsibility, all talks of the sovereignty of Parliament and of democracy is idle and futile."
- "If I am outspoken of the dangers of intemperance to members of our armed forces, it is because we are all especially concerned for the welfare of those who are risking their lives in the cause of freedom."
More In Attitude
- "My opponents attitude is, ‘If it moves, tax it, if it keeps moving, regulate it and when it stops, subsidize it."― Rob Simmons
- "I wish the Peace Corps and its volunteers continued success and perseverance. We are grateful for their contributions to society and dedication to providing assistance where it is needed. May the Peace Corps continue its legacy of service, both at home and abroad."― Kenny Marchant
- "Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one."― Hans Selye