More From William J. H. Boetcker
- "Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in yourself."
- "That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong."
- "Never mind what others do; do better than yourself, beat your own record from day to day, and you are a success."
More In Courage
- "All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination."― Earl Nightingale
- "It takes a good deal of physical courage to ride a horse. This, however, I have. I get it at about forty cents a flask, and take it as required."― Stephen Leacock
- "Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods."― Denis Waitley