More From William J. H. Boetcker
- "Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in yourself."
- "That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong."
- "True religion… is giving and finding one’s happiness by bringing happiness into the lives of others."
More In Courage
- "The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life."― Daniel J. Boorstin
- "The only service a friend can really render is to keep up your courage by holding up to you a mirror in which you can see a noble image of yourself."― George Bernard Shaw
- "My first two records are so simply constructed. The reason isn’t because I wanted to make simple music. It’s because I don’t really have the chops."― Norah Jones