More From William Irwin Thompson
- "One way to find food for thought is to use the fork in the road, the bifurcation that marks the place of emergence in which a new line of development begins to branch off."
- "The conscious purpose of science is control of Nature; its unconscious effect is disruption and chaos."
- "Catastrophes are often stimulated by the failure to feel the emergence of a domain, and so what cannot be felt in the imagination is experienced as embodied sensation in the catastrophe."
More In Intelligence
- "It takes an extraordinary intelligence to contemplate the obvious."― Alfred North Whitehead
- "Prior to the passage of the Patriot Act, it was very difficult – often impossible – for us to share information with the Central Intelligence Agency, with NSA, with the other intelligence agencies, and likewise, for them to share information with us."― Robert Mueller
- "It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value."― Arthur C. Clarke