More From William Hurt
- "Heroes to me are guys that sit in libraries. They absorb knowledge and then the risks they take are calculated on the basis of the courage it took to become replete with knowledge."
- "But I am not going to live for ever. And the more I know it, the more amazed I am by being here at all."
- "Sometimes people call me a success for all the reasons that make me think I’m a failure."
More In Science
- "We must revisit the idea that science is a methodology and not an ontology."― Deepak Chopra
- "This much we know: Journalism is not a precise science. It’s, on its best day, is a crude art. We make mistakes; I make mistakes. With more than 50 years as a journalist, I have at least had the opportunity to blow more stories, make more mistakes than maybe anybody in television."― Dan Rather
- "Learn about the world, the way it works, any kind of science and anthropology, it’s really an interesting place we live in. Evolution is a really fantastic idea, even more than the idea of God I think."― Randy Newman