More From William Hurt
- "I was a science fiction junkie for a long time."
- "The thing is, I don’t believe in most of what’s done. The amount of financial and imaginative energy that’s put into mediocrity is just amazing which I find to be fundamentally offensive as a human being."
- "Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful."
More In Famous
- "No matter how famous and established they were or however blessed they were with great songs or long careers, if they lived alone, they lived alone. That’s not the way I wanted to live prior to the tour or after."― Edie Brickell
- "There’s the famous thing that the A&R man from the record company is supposed to do: He’s supposed to come into the studio and listen to the songs you’ve been recording and then say, ‘Guys, I don’t hear any singles.’ And then everybody falls into a terrible depression because you have to write one."― Jarvis Cocker
- "The fire in the belly is essential, otherwise you become Michael Buble – famous and meaningless."― Steven Patrick Morrissey