More From William Hazlitt
- "The art of pleasing consists in being pleased."
- "Those who are at war with others are not at peace with themselves."
- "The most insignificant people are the most apt to sneer at others. They are safe from reprisals. And have no hope of rising in their own self esteem but by lowering their neighbors."
More In Travel
- "You’d have to think that you’re at least decent, or you couldn’t get up every morning and do it. I think if I live long enough, I might be pretty good."― Martin Mull
- "I get to travel, see the world, meet people and be independent. I feel blessed."― Bar Refaeli
- "Well, I took a sabbatical. I walked away from shooting movies because I couldn’t handle the travel. I’m a single parent. I had young kids, and I found that keeping in touch with them from hotel rooms and airports wasn’t working for me. So I stopped."― Rick Moranis