More From William Hazlitt
- "No man is truly great who is great only in his lifetime. The test of greatness is the page of history."
- "I would like to spend the whole of my life traveling, if I could anywhere borrow another life to spend at home."
- "Life is the art of being well deceived; and in order that the deception may succeed it must be habitual and uninterrupted."
More In Change
- "There is no progress whatever. Everything is just the same as it was thousands, and tens of thousands, of years ago. The outward form changes. The essence does not change."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "You cannot change me; this is the way I am."― Marat Safin
- "There’s some kind of actors that can radically change who they are from movie to movie. I’ve never really been that kind of actor. I enjoy changing the worlds that I’m in."― Ethan Hawke