More From William Hazlitt
- "Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people’s weaknesses."
- "We are very much what others think of us. The reception our observations meet with gives us courage to proceed, or damps our efforts."
- "Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits."
More In Change
- "When fish experience something that would cause other animals physical pain, they behave in ways suggestive of pain, and the change in behaviour may last several hours."― Peter Singer
- "Reality is easy. It’s deception that’s the hard work."― Lauryn Hill
- "People are starting to go on about my weight but I’m not going to change my size because they don’t like the way I look."― Adele