More From William Hague
- "Governments that block the aspirations of their people, that steal or are corrupt, that oppress and torture or that deny freedom of expression and human rights should bear in mind that they will find it increasingly hard to escape the judgement of their own people, or where warranted, the reach of international law."
- "The people of Britain want a Home Secretary who will give them back their streets. They want a Home Secretary who will speak up for the victim, not the criminal."
- "As far as I’m aware, everybody in the shadow cabinet accepts that there’s a compelling case on climate change and a strong scientific case."
More In Change
- "We should be proud that our Prophet came into the world with the message of Islam to change it for the better, and not for the worse, or to keep things as they are."― Abu Bakar Bashir
- "In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you."― Leo Tolstoy
- "Often times when you face such an overwhelming challenge as global climate change, it can be somewhat daunting – it’s kind of like trying to lose weight, which I know something about."― Hillary Clinton