More From William Hague
- "Very few conflicts in the history of the world have been satisfactorily concluded according to a published timetable, because you lose all flexibility in dealing with your opponents."
- "As far as I’m aware, everybody in the shadow cabinet accepts that there’s a compelling case on climate change and a strong scientific case."
- "You do have to do business with and to try to influence people you don’t agree with, or find disagreeable, so it’s important to stress that balance."
More In Change
- "The spirit of democracy is not a mechanical thing to be adjusted by abolition of forms. It requires change of heart."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "It’s my firm intention to whop cancer into submission and I truly believe I’ve given myself the best start possible by radically overhauling my diet and by staying true to my motto, which is: Don’t worry, be happy, feel good. The first thing I did when I was diagnosed was to turn vegan."― Larry Hagman
- "The Philippines is a terrible name, coming from Spain. Phillip II was the father of the inquisition, who I believe died of syphilis. It is my great regret that we didn’t change the name of our country."― Imelda Marcos