More From William Glasser
- "What happened in the past that was painful has a great deal to do with what we are today, but revisiting this painful past can contribute little or nothing to what we need to do now."
- "What students lack in school is an intellectual relationship or conversation with the teacher."
- "Education is the process in which we discover that learning adds quality to our lives. Learning must be experienced."
More In Peace
- "Though public pronouncements of Israeli officials emphasize peace and mutuality, unilateralism actually drives Israeli actions."― Douglas Feith
- "The very first lesson that I learnt from the Qur’an was the message of unity and peace."― Cat Stevens
- "I would rather have peace in the world than be President."― Harry S. Truman