More From William Glasser
- "If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior."
- "We can teach a lot of things, but if the teacher can’t relate by talking to a group of friendly students, he’ll never be a competent teacher."
- "Prior to being allowed to enter the profession, prospective teachers should be asked to talk with a group of friendly students for at least half an hour and be able to engage them in an interesting conversation about any subject the prospective teacher wants to talk about."
More In Peace
- "We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living."― Omar N. Bradley
- "Peace is purchased from strength. It’s not purchased from weakness or unilateral retreats."― Benjamin Netanyahu
- "What I’m not confused about is the world needing much more love, no hate, no prejudice, no bigotry and more unity, peace and understanding. Period."― Stevie Wonder