More From William Feather
- "One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it’s such a nice change from being young."
- "The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages is preserved into perpetuity by a nation’s proverbs, fables, folk sayings and quotations."
- "That they may have a little peace, even the best dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
More In Morning
- "I was so obsessed by this problem that I was thinking about it all the time – when I woke up in the morning, when I went to sleep at night – and that went on for eight years."― Andrew Wiles
- "But when I felt like I had something to prove? Then I got up early every morning and worked all day long. I didn’t know if I had any more talent than anyone else directing, but I knew I could work hard at it, and so I did."― Ben Affleck
- "When I run in the morning, my body spends the first 20 minutes trying to figure out what’s happening to it."― Danny Pudi