More From William Devane
- "I would fix other people’s lines if they asked me on occasion. The hard part of writing is the architecture of it, getting the story and structuring it. Not the tweaking of lines."
- "David was the kind of guy who was totally supportive of the actors and instructed the writing staff to trust the actor’s instincts, since after all, it’s the actors playing the character."
More In Relationship
- "Every relationship between persons causes a picture of each to take form in the mind of the other, and this picture evidently is in reciprocal relationship with that personal relationship."― Georg Simmel
- "This is the point being missed by readers who lament Liquor’s lack of hot sex scenes, probably because they aren’t old enough to understand that a passionate relationship could be about anything other than sex."― Poppy Z. Brite
- "I find it quite hard to sum up my relationship in a sound bite. I feel that it trivializes it for other people’s pleasure. It’s an adventure."― Emily Blunt