More From William Devane
- "David was the kind of guy who was totally supportive of the actors and instructed the writing staff to trust the actor’s instincts, since after all, it’s the actors playing the character."
- "I would fix other people’s lines if they asked me on occasion. The hard part of writing is the architecture of it, getting the story and structuring it. Not the tweaking of lines."
More In Relationship
- "With public figures involved in a relationship it seems that there is a machine behind their love so oftentimes."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "No partner in a love relationship… should feel that he has to give up an essential part of himself to make it viable."― May Sarton
- "I was in California when this journalist made a blanket statement about the fact that she did not think that black men and women had the kind of love relationship that Rebecca and Nathan had in Sounder."― Cicely Tyson