More From William Devane
- "I would fix other people’s lines if they asked me on occasion. The hard part of writing is the architecture of it, getting the story and structuring it. Not the tweaking of lines."
- "David was the kind of guy who was totally supportive of the actors and instructed the writing staff to trust the actor’s instincts, since after all, it’s the actors playing the character."
More In Relationship
- "The trouble with anyone when they’re unhappy or in a relationship they recognize is not working but don’t know what to do about is that they can’t see farther out than that. If the relationship is not working, if what was there isn’t there anymore, you have to do something about it."― Penelope Wilton
- "Challenge is good for any relationship."― Darren Criss
- "I’ve always been the long-term relationship, go-home-and-meet-mom girl."― Sophia Bush