More From William Devane
- "I would fix other people’s lines if they asked me on occasion. The hard part of writing is the architecture of it, getting the story and structuring it. Not the tweaking of lines."
- "David was the kind of guy who was totally supportive of the actors and instructed the writing staff to trust the actor’s instincts, since after all, it’s the actors playing the character."
More In Relationship
- "The relationship between reader and characters is very difficult. It is even more peculiar than the relationship between the writer and his characters."― Guillermo Cabrera Infante
- "For anyone who’s been in care, successfully coming through the system is nothing to with money or success; it’s the ability to feel love and be loved in return."― Samantha Morton
- "Yes, I think it’s really important to acknowledge that Dr. King, precisely at the moment of his assassination, was re-conceptualizing the civil rights movement and moving toward a sort of coalitional relationship with the trade union movement."― Angela Davis