More From William Devane
- "I would fix other people’s lines if they asked me on occasion. The hard part of writing is the architecture of it, getting the story and structuring it. Not the tweaking of lines."
- "David was the kind of guy who was totally supportive of the actors and instructed the writing staff to trust the actor’s instincts, since after all, it’s the actors playing the character."
More In Relationship
- "Royalties are not how most writers or musicians make their living. Musicians by and large make a living with a relationship with an audience that is economically harnessed through performance and ticket sales."― John Perry Barlow
- "I think when you’re trying to produce a relationship on screen that doesn’t actually exist, perhaps sometimes there’s a temptation to look at each other more, to touch each other more."― Paul Bettany
- "What’s very important is that we build a space that matters in the world, one that operates according to democratic rules, and that small and large countries enjoy a good relationship."― Jean-Pierre Raffarin