More From William Blake
- "What is grand is necessarily obscure to weak men. That which can be made explicit to the idiot is not worth my care."
- "He who binds to himself a joy Does the winged life destroy; But he who kisses the joy as it flies Lives in eternity’s sun rise."
- "The glory of Christianity is to conquer by forgiveness."
More In Experience
- "Well, I go to the theater today, and its curtain – there is no curtain in this play; the lights go down and go up – and we start. And I live this character for two hours. There are only two of us in the play. And It’s a complete experience."― Eli Wallach
- "Many spiritual teachers – in Buddhism, in Islam – have talked about first-hand experience of the world as an important part of the path to wisdom, to enlightenment."― Bell Hooks
- "My own experience is that a certain kind of genius among students is best brought out in bed."― Allen Ginsberg