More From William Bartram
- "Animal substance seems to be the first food of all birds, even the granivorous tribes."
- "The attention of a traveller, should be particularly turned, in the first place, to the various works of Nature, to mark the distinctions of the climates he may explore, and to offer such useful observations on the different productions as may occur."
- "My progress was rendered delightful by the sylvan elegance of the groves, chearful meadows, and high distant forests, which in grand order presented themselves to view."
More In Strength
- "I’m actually a pretty decent human being, and when I’m home I’m straight as an arrow."― Kid Rock
- "The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it."― Adolf Hitler
- "Where is the man who has the strength to be true, and to show himself as he is?"― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe