More From William Bartram
- "Having contemplated this admirable grove, I proceeded towards the shrubberies on the banks of the river, and though it was now late in December, the aromatic groves appeared in full bloom."
- "Animal substance seems to be the first food of all birds, even the granivorous tribes."
- "If we bestow but a very little attention to the economy of the animal creation, we shall find manifest examples of premeditation, perseverance, resolution, and consumate artifice, in order to effect their purpose."
More In Strength
- "Conscience is a coward, and those faults it has not strength enough to prevent it seldom has justice enough to accuse."― Oliver Goldsmith
- "Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength."― Billy Graham
- "He knows not his own strength that hath not met adversity."― Cesare Pavese