More From William Banting
- "My diminished girth, in tailor phraseology, was hardly conceivable even by my own friends, or my respected medical adviser, until I put on my former clothing, over what I now wear, which is a thoroughly convincing proof of the remarkable change."
- "I am now in that happy comfortable state that I do not hesitate to indulge in any fancy in regard to diet, but watch the consequences, and do not continue any course which adds to weight or bulk and consequent discomfort."
More In Diet
- "I have been dairy free for several years, and I started because I felt it was going to reduce my allergies, which it did, and help me lose weight, which it did."― Fran Drescher
- "How much obesity has to be created in a single decade for people to realize that diet has to be responsible for it?"― Robert Atkins
- "I was member of the Diet as long as it existed, until May 1933."― Fritz Sauckel