More From William Arthur Ward
- "A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life."
- "God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you?’"
- "Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you."
More In Morning
- "I am never at my best in the early morning, especially a cold morning in the Yorkshire spring with a piercing March wind sweeping down from the fells, finding its way inside my clothing, nipping at my nose and ears."― James Herriot
- "I’m thinking to myself, I just love doing the art, it takes me a morning to do."― Eddie Campbell
- "My host at Richmond, yesterday morning, could not sufficiently express his surprise that I intended to venture to walk as far as Oxford, and still farther. He however was so kind as to send his son, a clever little boy, to show me the road leading to Windsor."― Karl Philipp Moritz