More From Wentworth Miller
- "I’ve been spared to a large extent the business end of the race stick."
- "Confidence is at the root of so many attractive qualities, a sense of humor, a sense of style, a willingness to be who you are no matter what anyone else might think or say and it’s true, I do have a certain fondness for women that have dark hair."
- "My encounters with racism are sort of second-hand situations where I might be standing around with a group of white friends and someone makes a comment that they wouldn’t make at my family reunion."
More In Cool
- "Every collection that I work on, I always think, Is this cool enough to wear to a concert?"― Anna Sui
- "The military is a very cool world to write about. I went down to Ft. Benning, Ga., for military training, and I learned a lot about soldiers and officers and why they joined up and what their life has been like."― David Baldacci
- "Anyone can write a story based on the kind of horror where you see a guy in car and then there’s the bad guy in the back seat. It’s infantile to rely on that for telling a story. That’s like going to bed and thinking there’s a monster under your bed. It’s silly."― Sergio Aragones