More From Wentworth Miller
- "My encounters with racism are sort of second-hand situations where I might be standing around with a group of white friends and someone makes a comment that they wouldn’t make at my family reunion."
- "There has to be a measure of faith. That’s what this business is all about: trusting in something that may never show up, that you have no concrete proof of."
- "In my career as an actor, there is a catchphrase that Scofield always says often in regards to his brother, ‘Have a little faith.’ In my own career as an actor, there were times when I was the only one who believed in myself in the face of the odds."
More In Cool
- "Come Christmas Eve, we usually go to my mom and dad’s. Everybody brings one gift and then we play that game when we all steal it from each other. Some are really cool, others are useful and some are a bit out there."― Amy Grant
- "When you’re a kid, you see your parents reading the newspaper and you’re like, ‘God, why are they reading the newspaper?’ When you’re young, you’re not reading the newspaper. But there comes a time in your life when the newspaper’s cool."― Fred Durst
- "And not only that, I also have the MacBook Air which is really cool. Even my wife is jealous of my MacBook Air."― Karl Rove