More From Wentworth Miller
- "Confidence is at the root of so many attractive qualities, a sense of humor, a sense of style, a willingness to be who you are no matter what anyone else might think or say and it’s true, I do have a certain fondness for women that have dark hair."
- "To be honest, I find going out pretty scary and intimidating. Got all those people checking you out, with only one purpose: hooking up. I’m quite the dork, I’d rather sit home and play Scrabble. But that doesn’t get you a girl, does it?"
- "There has to be a measure of faith. That’s what this business is all about: trusting in something that may never show up, that you have no concrete proof of."
More In Faith
- "Faith: Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel."― Ambrose Bierce
- "When did we begin to lose faith in our ability to effect change?"― Wynton Marsalis
- "We’re reclaiming America and restoring honor. I believe we do that with faith, with hope, with charity, and honoring our brothers and our sisters as we honor each other."― Alveda King