More From Wentworth Miller
- "Nobody’s ever asked me to pay for a meal before I’ve eaten it, I’ve never been pulled over just because I was driving the wrong kind of car in the wrong kind of area at the wrong time of night."
- "To be honest, I find going out pretty scary and intimidating. Got all those people checking you out, with only one purpose: hooking up. I’m quite the dork, I’d rather sit home and play Scrabble. But that doesn’t get you a girl, does it?"
- "There has to be a measure of faith. That’s what this business is all about: trusting in something that may never show up, that you have no concrete proof of."
More In Faith
- "Even if a unity of faith is not possible, a unity of love is."― Hans Urs von Balthasar
- "In the Europe which was created by the Second World War, divided into two blocks, each in need of a revolution that would end the abuses and injustices of capitalism and the privileges of a bureaucratic caste, collective faith does not exist."― Juan Goytisolo
- "Let the people who never find true love keep saying that there’s no such thing. Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die."― Wislawa Szymborska