More From Wentworth Miller
- "My encounters with racism are sort of second-hand situations where I might be standing around with a group of white friends and someone makes a comment that they wouldn’t make at my family reunion."
- "I broke my nose in gym when a ball hit me. I took a girl to her debutante ball the next week wearing a tux and a big, honking bandage. Not the romantic night she had in mind."
- "My definition of cool is finding your own definition of cool and not necessarily taking your lead from what other people tell you or from what you might read from magazines or see on TV."
More In Faith
- "I haven’t chosen to make an issue of faith."― Peter Garrett
- "We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind. In the faith that looks through death, in years that bring the philosophic mind."― John Bacon
- "The corporate woman has been defined as the ‘liberated woman’ and I see that as the exact opposite. I think she now is more enslaved, maybe even more than the housewife was; because she’s so out of her power, and imitating male power is not female power."― Kenny Loggins