More From Wentworth Miller
- "There has to be a measure of faith. That’s what this business is all about: trusting in something that may never show up, that you have no concrete proof of."
- "To be honest, I find going out pretty scary and intimidating. Got all those people checking you out, with only one purpose: hooking up. I’m quite the dork, I’d rather sit home and play Scrabble. But that doesn’t get you a girl, does it?"
- "My definition of cool is finding your own definition of cool and not necessarily taking your lead from what other people tell you or from what you might read from magazines or see on TV."
More In Faith
- "I haven’t chosen to make an issue of faith."― Peter Garrett
- "I made a conscious decision back then that I would rather be the best actress who ever lived than the most famous one."― Sally Kirkland
- "In properly organized groups no faith is required; what is required is simply a little trust and even that only for a little while, for the sooner a man begins to verify all he hears the better it is for him."― G. I. Gurdjieff