More From Wayne Dyer
- "What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds."
- "There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen."
- "Deficiency motivation doesn’t work. It will lead to a life-long pursuit of try to fix me. Learn to appreciate what you have and where and who you are."
More In Peace
- "The surprising thing is that I was not funny in high school. I was always jealous of the funny kids because they always got the girls. I couldn’t tell a joke to save my life."― Seann William Scott
- "Churchill knew the importance of peace, and he also knew the price of it. Churchill finally got his voice, of course. He stressed strategy, but it was his voice that armed England at last with the old-fashioned moral concepts of honor and duty, justice and mercy."― Suzanne Fields
- "You don’t have to have fought in a war to love peace."― Geraldine Ferraro