More From Wayne Dyer
- "When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous."
- "Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do."
- "Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."
More In Peace
- "Give peace a chance."― Yitzhak Rabin
- "Throughout that period, Japan had made honest efforts to keep the destruction of war from spreading and, based on the belief that all nations of the world should find their places, had followed a policy designed to restore an expeditious peace between Japan and China."― Hideki Tojo
- "Smoke the pipe of peace, bury the tomahawk, and become one nation."― Zebulon Pike