More From Warwick Davis
- "My parents armed me with an amazing sense of humor, and it’s what you need when, well, it’s what anyone needs in this world."
- "It’s interesting to see what people are saying about me. I like keep up with the latest rumors! A while back there was a rumor that I was going to do a film with Demi Moore about the takeover of Commodore computers!"
- "When I was born in 1970 with a rare genetic disorder called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita (SED), medical science wasn’t what it is today and my mum and dad were treated terribly by the medical profession."
More In Attitude
- "A series of rumors about my attitude, as well as derogatory remarks about myself and my family showed me that the personal resentment of the Detroit general manager toward me would make it impossible for me to continue playing hockey in Detroit."― Ted Lindsay
- "My attitude on skis is different now. I have learned to put less pressure on myself and on the edges of my skis when I’m racing, to be keep myself more under control."― Hermann Maier
- "Pessimism only describes an attitude, and not facts, and hence is entirely subjective."― Francis Parker Yockey