More From Warwick Davis
- "When I was born in 1970 with a rare genetic disorder called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita (SED), medical science wasn’t what it is today and my mum and dad were treated terribly by the medical profession."
- "It’s interesting to see what people are saying about me. I like keep up with the latest rumors! A while back there was a rumor that I was going to do a film with Demi Moore about the takeover of Commodore computers!"
- "There’s nothing better than going to the movies and going into another world, and forgetting about everything that’s happening outside."
More In Attitude
- "Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances."― J. Donald Walters
- "Being black is not a matter of pigmentation – being black is a reflection of a mental attitude."― Steven Biko
- "Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us."― John N. Mitchell