More From Warwick Davis
- "There’s nothing better than going to the movies and going into another world, and forgetting about everything that’s happening outside."
- "When I was born in 1970 with a rare genetic disorder called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita (SED), medical science wasn’t what it is today and my mum and dad were treated terribly by the medical profession."
- "I don’t want to be just somebody short who happens to act. I hope my legacy will be Warwick Davis, Actor."
More In Attitude
- "The jokes are great but what really matters for a comedian is his performance, his whole attitude, and the laughs that he gets between the jokes rather than on top of the jokes."― Jack Dee
- "Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus."― Jessica Savitch
- "I always wanted to be a teacher."― Nicky Hilton