More From Warren Farrell
- "Nobody really believes in equality anyway."
- "Once boys’ and men’s challenges are clear, the question ‘why now’ quickly becomes ‘why didn’t we see this sooner?’ The answer? Virtually every society that survived did so by socializing its sons to be disposable."
- "I don’t think there’s anything that is a greater area of discrimination against women today than the fact that nowhere in the world is there a female role model in team sports that more than half of a general audience would recognize."
More In Experience
- "To the artist is sometimes granted a sudden, transient insight which serves in this matter for experience. A flash, and where previously the brain held a dead fact, the soul grasps a living truth! At moments we are all artists."― Arnold Bennett
- "I think it’s easy for people to assume that fame is equal to glory, but it can be a very isolating experience."― Sophia Bush
- "You know, I’ve learned a lot from every person I’ve collaborated with, from Madlib to Jean Grae and Hi-Tek, to Mos to DJ Quik, to even somebody like Jermaine Dupri. I’ve taken something important away from every experience."― Talib Kweli