More From Warren Farrell
- "Nobody really believes in equality anyway."
- "The five different areas in which boys are in crisis – education; jobs; emotional health; physical health; and fatherlessness – are handled by different portions of the government."
- "Without husbands, women have to focus on earning more. They work longer hours, they’re willing to relocate and they’re more likely to choose higher-paying fields like technology."
More In Experience
- "I think the most interesting parts of human experience might be the sparks that come from that sort of chipping flint of cultures rubbing against each other. And living on the border between Mexico and the U.S. for so many years gave me a lot of insight into that."― Barbara Kingsolver
- "Bottom up thinkers try to start from experience and move from experience to understanding. They don’t start with certain general principles they think beforehand are likely to be true; they just hope to find out what reality is like."― John Polkinghorne
- "About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm."― Kurt Vonnegut