More From Warren Farrell
- "The five different areas in which boys are in crisis – education; jobs; emotional health; physical health; and fatherlessness – are handled by different portions of the government."
- "Once boys’ and men’s challenges are clear, the question ‘why now’ quickly becomes ‘why didn’t we see this sooner?’ The answer? Virtually every society that survived did so by socializing its sons to be disposable."
- "Throughout my life I have always been amazed that people couldn’t listen to other people, that they couldn’t hear their best intent, that there seemed to be an enormous need to demonize."
More In Experience
- "One nice thing about being a woman in Hollywood is that the women tend to be very close-knit. All of us writers and directors know each other and cling to each other for safety and support, and it’s really a completely different vibe than the men experience out here, where they’re all trying to murder each other."― Diablo Cody
- "When you grow up in a family of languages, you develop a kind of casual fluency, so that languages, though differently colored, all seem transparent to experience."― David Antin
- "Experience is the only prophecy of wise men."― Alphonse de Lamartine