More From Warren Farrell
- "The Myth of Male Power dealt much more with the political issues, the legal issues, sexual harassment, date rape, women who kill, and those issues were very much more interfaced with the agendas of feminism."
- "Nobody really believes in equality anyway."
- "Once boys’ and men’s challenges are clear, the question ‘why now’ quickly becomes ‘why didn’t we see this sooner?’ The answer? Virtually every society that survived did so by socializing its sons to be disposable."
More In Experience
- "At the beginning it wasn’t to do with the work, it was more the experience."― Charlotte Gainsbourg
- "Ages of experience have taught humanity that the commitment of a husband and wife to love and to serve one another promotes the welfare of children and the stability of society."― Jack Kingston
- "Over the last four years, I’ve made a habit of coming into my office in the morning and just getting to work."― Seth Green