More From Walter Scott
- "The race of mankind would perish did they cease to aid each other. We cannot exist without mutual help. All therefore that need aid have a right to ask it from their fellow-men; and no one who has the power of granting can refuse it without guilt."
- "All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in their own education."
- "To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light."
More In Attitude
- "I try to be the best husband I can be, and if people respect that, that’s cool. But there’s no “perfect husband.” We just all try to do the best we can, you know what I mean?"― Nick Lachey
- "Most of the time you’re too busy to think about it. But every now and then you say, ‘I work at “Saturday Night Live,” and that is so cool."― Tina Fey
- "If you’re looking for can-do, earthy-crunchy attitude then you’ve got to go to Wisconsin."― Dar Williams