More From Walter Scott
- "There is a vulgar incredulity, which in historical matters, as well as in those of religion, finds it easier to doubt than to examine."
- "Teach you children poetry; it opens the mind, lends grace to wisdom and makes the heroic virtues hereditary."
- "To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light."
More In Attitude
- "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."― Thomas Jefferson
- "In the late ’70s, maybe just before I started, there was still an attitude that if you did film you didn’t do TV and vice versa, but that’s gone now."― Robert Carlyle
- "There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes."― Hasan