More From Walter Benjamin
- "It is precisely the purpose of the public opinion generated by the press to make the public incapable of judging, to insinuate into it the attitude of someone irresponsible, uninformed."
- "The idea that happiness could have a share in beauty would be too much of a good thing."
- "The art of storytelling is reaching its end because the epic side of truth, wisdom, is dying out."
More In Experience
- "Words are capable of making experience more vivid, and also of organizing it. They can scare us, and they can comfort us."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "We found out tonight how important and how crucial momentum swings can be. I thought we were playing very well. We were doing a lot of positive things but then we lost the puck two times in our zone and things swung their way. You can’t afford to give teams momentum."― Saku Koivu
- "You know, it shouldn’t just be about women as heroic figures overcoming things, it just needs to be about women in general getting the opportunity to play a multitude of roles, telling a multitude of stories – just to express human experience from a woman’s perspective. I hope, someday, we can get to that point. I’m all about representation."― Diablo Cody