More From Walter Benjamin
- "Death is the sanction of everything the story-teller can tell. He has borrowed his authority from death."
- "The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope."
- "It is precisely the purpose of the public opinion generated by the press to make the public incapable of judging, to insinuate into it the attitude of someone irresponsible, uninformed."
More In Experience
- "Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good."― Woody Allen
- "I am a woman in process. I’m just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull."― Oprah Winfrey
- "I don’t think I even knew how big we were at the time. It was mad. I gained a lot through East 17 and I’m grateful for being able to have that experience."― Brian Harvey