More From Walter Anderson
- "Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself."
- "We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy."
More In Attitude
- "The phenomenon of home schooling is a wonderful example of the American can-do attitude. Growing numbers of parents have become disenchanted with government-run public schools. Many parents have simply taken matters into their own hands, literally."― Steve Forbes
- "People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude."― John C. Maxwell
- "A corporation’s primary goal is to make money. Government’s primary role is to take a big chunk of that money and give it to others."― Larry Ellison