More From Walter Anderson
- "We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy."
- "Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself."
More In Attitude
- "Most of my arguments with musicians through the years have had more to do with their attitude about music, or their attitude about their own lives, or their personal responsibility. Music has never really been the big centerpiece of the fight."― Billy Corgan
- "I’ve always considered myself to be fiercely patriotic. I love Britain – its history and the down-to-earth attitude people have."― Gary Numan
- "The poet’s spoken discourse often depends on a mystique, on the spiritual freedom that finds itself enslaved on earth."― Salvatore Quasimodo