More From Walter Anderson
- "Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself."
- "We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy."
More In Attitude
- "I just want to go in with the right attitude and from Day 1 make a difference."― Freddy Adu
- "Regardless of what one’s attitude towards prohibition may be, temperance is something against which, at a time of war, no reasonable protest can be made."― William Lyon Mackenzie King
- "I think whether you’re having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude."― Colin Powell