More From Walt Disney
- "A man should never neglect his family for business."
- "All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
More In Art
- "Art is not living. It is the use of living."― Audre Lorde
- "Being a former dancer, classical dancer, it informed me as a human being just in terms of the grace I guess. Ballet is a very graceful form of art. You also become very aware of your body and your mind and your body is working in conjunction. That kind of helps you in acting as well. It’s not only using your mind, it’s like making your mind communicate this character into your body so that you can bring it to life and physicalize it."― Zoe Saldana
- "She had lost the art of conversation but not, unfortunately, the power of speech."― George Bernard Shaw