More From Walt Disney
- "I never called my work an ‘art’. It’s part of show business, the business of building entertainment."
- "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
- "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
More In Business
- "Mom was 50 when my Dad died. She got on a bus every weekday for years, and rode 40 miles each morning to Madison. She earned a new degree and learned new skills to start her small business. It wasn’t just a new livelihood. It was a new life."― Paul Ryan
- "I think if you look at people, whether in business or government, who haven’t had any moral compass, who’ve just changed to say whatever they thought the popular thing was, in the end they’re losers."― Michael Bloomberg
- "I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That’s what our purpose is in this business. You’re merchandised, you’re a product. You’re sold and it’s based on sex. But that’s okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded."― Megan Fox