More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "One ever feels his twoness – an American, a Negro; two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
More In Power
- "Tonight, we gather to affirm the greatness of our nation – not because of the height of our skyscrapers, or the power of our military, or the size of our economy. Our pride is based on a very simple premise, summed up in a declaration made over two hundred years ago."― Barack Obama
- "Repentance is but want of power to sin."― John Dryden
- "Power is paradoxical."― Friedrich Durrenmatt