More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
- "An American, a Negro… two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
More In Power
- "It is folly for a man to pray to the gods for that which he has the power to obtain by himself."― Epicurus
- "Fear of error which everything recalls to me at every moment of the flight of my ideas, this mania for control, makes men prefer reason’s imagination to the imagination of the senses. And yet it is always the imagination alone which is at work."― Louis Aragon
- "I definitely believe in a God and in a higher power, and I definitely take from many different religious cultures. I go to church."― Jane Seymour