More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
- "But what of black women?… I most sincerely doubt if any other race of women could have brought its fineness up through so devilish a fire."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
More In Power
- "I think the personal relationships I established mattered in terms of what I was able to get done. And I did bring women’s issues to the center of our foreign policy."― Madeleine Albright
- "Every addition to true knowledge is an addition to human power."― Horace Mann
- "Fear of error which everything recalls to me at every moment of the flight of my ideas, this mania for control, makes men prefer reason’s imagination to the imagination of the senses. And yet it is always the imagination alone which is at work."― Louis Aragon