More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "One ever feels his twoness – an American, a Negro; two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
More In Strength
- "For now, I’m just going to keep doing the work and hope I don’t get fired. If people want to put me up on their walls, I’ll love it."― Ryan Gosling
- "Well you know I’m very supportive of what the Tea Party is trying to do. They’re very concerned with spending, the deficit, the bailouts, you know all of those kinds of things. But I really think that the strength of the Tea Party is being a grassroots movement."― John Boozman
- "We all know that girls who compete in sports perform better in school, are physically healthier and have a stronger self-esteem."― Louise Slaughter