More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "A little less complaint and whining, and a little more dogged work and manly striving, would do us more credit than a thousand civil rights bills."
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
- "But what of black women?… I most sincerely doubt if any other race of women could have brought its fineness up through so devilish a fire."
More In Strength
- "I had the strength and the finesse there and put it all together."― Elvis Stojko
- "I believe you’ll develop speed via strength work which includes hill running, either repeats, or running hilly courses as the Kenyans do on a steady basis."― Bill Rodgers
- "You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well."― Lewis B. Smedes